Translate me

 

I have been tortured by your corrupt system far to long

When will some one care about helping me and not taking my non existent money.
I have nothing left I am hungry and don’t know how to pay the bills any more. But those that are supposed to help me have what I need and they go about their way as if i don’t even exist if I cant pay.

I have been tortured by your corrupt anti man system far to long. It has cost me my family, my children, their and my future, no one cares. It is cruel and inhuman to the point of sickness years of lies and theft goes unanswered, yet all stand by and watch me drown and relish the fact that if I could pay it would be different.

Will some one finally do something?
I doubt it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. After all the typing it would be great to get some feedback for my efforts. and if you cant be bothered to log in and comment anonymous spam, links or other bullshit will not be accepted .... not cool Thank you, Mazanga
https://www.facebook.com/mazanga
https://www.facebook.com/kopimism.il

ShareThis