Translate me

 

You do NOT own your car/truck/SUV!

You do NOT own your car/truck/SUV!

Many of you "own" cars, trucks, SUVs and other things that are registered with the respective state DMVs, but guess what -- you do NOT own your car,
truck, SUV or anything that is registered with a DMV with which you get this BS "Certificate of Title". Seen that thing before? It used to be called a "pink slip", but now it is usually a multi-colored piece of paper that "proves" your ownership. But you do NOT own it! And why is that?



First of all, the bare basics about the MSO:
en.wikipedia.org...

The MSO is defined as:
Manufacturer's Statement of Origin [ M.S.O.] -

A new vehicle certificate which is submitted to the local DMV in exchange for a title of ownership

I got the quote from this site...
www.svpvril.com...
...that is terribly organized, hard to read and long, but it has an interesting series of letters that were exchanged from this well-informed dude
with the Missouri DMV. If you can put up with it, it's worth the read. The way that it was organized really bugged me, though. Ugh.

An MSO is a document of ownership, beit a car, boat, motorcycle, whatever and, not only is it proof of your ownership of your vehicle [sic] or vessel
[sic], it is also an allodial title, which means that you owe NO ONE any sort of fee, tax, registration, or anything owed to the state whatsoever.
You OWN it. It's ALL yours. Nobody can take it away from you, except a thief, which is theft... and that's exactly what the state is doing, as they have stolen
your vehicle/vessel legally and their price is a yearly fee or tax that you have to pay for something that is supposed to be yours.

Now, let's take a look at the word, "allodial":
Allodial title is a concept in some systems of property law. It describes a situation where real property (land, buildings and fixtures) is owned
free and clear of any encumbrances, including liens, mortgages and tax obligations. Allodial title is inalienable, in that it cannot be taken by any
operation of law for any reason whatsoever.
From: en.wikipedia.org...
And from this site...www.hiddenmysteries.org...
... is the quote below:
Tennessee Department of Revenue Operations Supervisor Denise
Rottero Told Judge Greer how Tennessee's auto registration process works.
The process begins with the "surrender" of the Manufacturer's
Statement of Origin (MSO) by the auto dealer to the Department of
Revenue in exchange for a Certificate of Title.

Asked if a Manufacturer's Statement of Origin is proof of ownership, legal title to
the automobile, Ms. Rottero said, "Yes" 

"Are you telling me that ownership of an automobile must be surrendered to the State before it can be registered?" she was asked. "Surrender title, yes'" Rottero said.
The certificate of title to your automobile is Not title, it's merely evidence that title exists. Your car's legal TITLE is the MSO, which the dealer surrendered to the State. Ms. Rottero said the MSO is put on microfilm for permanent keeping, the original is destroyed. After the trial, spectators expressed shock that their personal automobiles were actually owned by the state. "No wonder state law officers stop people for no reason!" said a housewife. "If your car's got a Tennessee plate, it's theirs, and they can do anything they like to you!"

That's the law, but it's voluntary. No one but Judge Greer had dared say that if you don't surrender your car to the state in exchange for plates, you go to jail.

For years, I've fought the system in the courts and have tried to challenge them on the grounds that what they are doing is a fraud. It is, but the
state just does not give a damn, as it is an excellent money-maker for them and SO few people know about it.

I thought of trying to go through the arduous process of gaining allodial title to my truck, but, even if I did succeed with this, I would have to
remove the license plate and you can imagine how many times I'd be pulled over by cops over and over again and I'd have to defend myself on the road
by engaging in an exchange of words that conveys to them that:

1) I'm not consenting to any conversation with them; and,
2) I immediately ask them who they are and for them to fully identify themselves and they can't, of course, so this short "conversation"
usually brings in a higher-up, usually an older cop, who has seen it all, and I'd do the same thing over with the older cop and I've succeeded a few
times with the older cop knowing that I was right, so he'd let me go.

But, too frequently, the younger cops just don't give a damn and they'd aggressively pull me out of my truck, slam me down, handcuff me, take me to
the damn jail, tow my truck -- it is hell, pure hell to go through that. After two times of that crap, I quit and chose to hide in plain sight,
paying my little fees to the damn state, making sure that I have insurance, etc.

So I'm just letting you know WHY you have to pay the state the registration fees, taxes, etc and the fact that you do NOT own your vehicle![sic]

The current system of "government" in the US sucks and the vast majority of the people who live in America just don't know how much of slaves that
they are to the current system.

The fraud and conspiracy by the state governments and the respective courts committed against the American public is a massive conspiracy that should
be exposed and stopped, somehow.

ShareThis