Translate me

 

TO MY MOTHERFUCKING P.O.S. LAWYERS

I must say I am seriously disgusted at the service I am getting.

I paid aprox ***** *** to you almost *****+ extra blood money to ****** ,and I have nothing but hunger and debt now.
It has been a year and nothing has been done and every one is too damn busy to help me in the mess I am in or even to return telephone calls, even though you 2 have been more than adequately paid in FULL!
I don’t see my children because of their mother I have no money because of the layers, my evil ex wife that lies all over the place, and the lawyers and courts are too busy ripping of more innocent suckers and messing up their lives to even care about my problems.

I demand service from you and *******, you persuaded me to give the last of my money because you said that he could help, and he was the best.
A YEAR HAS PASSED AND NOTHING, BUT ME RUNNING AFTER HIM ON THE PHONE & EMAILS BECAUSE HE DOESN’T RETURN CALLS EITHER!!!!!

Ill bet u 2 lawyers get to see u r children and enjoy them I DON’T. Not only that when my son goes over to his mothers all he hears is garbage from all their mouths about me and how I am using him and what a rotten father and person I am, DISGUSTING!!!
I will also bet that both off you have enough money to pay bills and connections to make your life’s easier no matter what…. I DON’T HAVE ANY OF THAT, AND BOTH OF YOU HAVE MY MONEY, AND I WAIT.

I feel taken advantage of by all the lawyers I have had to give my money to. All I have gotten is buried into a deeper hole by all, now I can not get out. Even the social services do not respond to my requests for help….

So I ask what in the hell do I need to do to get service or all my money back +. I paid you both much more than I could afford because u promised and led me to believe you two could do the work and get it over with, but I still have nothing but aggravation.
***** mother is still threatening that she will have him taken from me; (custody was never settled as I thought it would be and ***** *** is too damn much for **** still to be up in the air.) and also encouraging my daughters to hate and not to talk to me, just as she tried to do to ****. She broke the agreements many times. She stole my money turned all my children against me and I get screwed by the judge, lawyers, and the system, and she as usual suffers no consequences

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ONE SIDED GAME AND ALL THE FIRST GRADE EXCUSES

MAZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. After all the typing it would be great to get some feedback for my efforts. and if you cant be bothered to log in and comment anonymous spam, links or other bullshit will not be accepted .... not cool Thank you, Mazanga
https://www.facebook.com/mazanga
https://www.facebook.com/kopimism.il

ShareThis